We provide affordable Bali transport and guided tours to explore genuine experiences on the island. All vehicles come with friendly local Balinese drivers and sometimes tour guides, all of whom have in depth local knowledge. We can arrange activities like white water rafting, sea cruises to see dolphins, trekking and explore Bali’s cultural heritage. We provide airport pickup and can flexibly adjust for almost any holiday need.
Drivers and Tour Guides
A private driver or tour guide from us enables a friendly stress-free holiday in Bali and we believe this is the best way to experience what the island has to offer. Such people provide a lifeline to genuine Balinese experiences. Chartering vehicles from us this way can be ideal because:
Advise us of your full name, vehicle request and any relevant tour details and we will directly pick you up with no need for down payment. We can provide electronic invoice or/and a paper copy on arrival as needed. Often we work with tour operators who are repeat customers and we find a relationship of mutual trust and adaptability best suits group visitors. This makes the hire process straight forward. Usually we pick most of our visitors up from the airport.
Vehicles are typically hired based on a daily or half daily rate but we can usually accommodate unusual periods. Tours are often multi day and this is rarely a consideration but the hire charges are based on the following:
- daily hire is over a 10 hour period,
- half daily hire is over a 5 hour period,
- for extra hours there is an extra charge of 10% of the daily rate.
Each hired vehicle is provided with:
- 1 bottle of water 600ml per day per person for daily trips (excluding, airport transfer),
- licensed driver, and
- government approved tour guide as needed.
For airport pickup or transfer we need your full name, flight details and hotel details. For airport pickup our driver will hold a signboard with your name, then directly take you to your hotel. We will provide contact details in case of changes in plan due to delays or other changes. When arriving at the airport travellers are often tired and it’s far easier to automatically be taken care of without the need for last minute arrangements. Similarly with airport drop-off we can help ensure a smooth day of stress free travel navigating local traffic and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Where possible we avoid too many conditions as we want you too enjoy your holiday with us and to treat you as a guest. In Indonesia tourism is well regulated and it’s not possible to cover all extra conditions. It’s far more practical to let us take care of unexpected events where we will do our best to look after you. The few conditions that are important are that:
- we pay for parking tickets and toll fees,
- there is no need for down payment to book,
- if there are overnight stays on a trip and our staff are needed there is a charge for staff accommodation and meals,
- ferry and island crossing charges are not included in vehicle hire charges
People are friendly in Bali and exploring can be fun, here are some travel tips to make the most of the experience:
- Use your own country’s travel insurance rather than getting us to arrange it. Travel insurance in Indonesia is typically expensive and complex, so it’s worthwhile to prearrange this in your own country.
- Be careful of unlicenced tour opperations. Tourisim is well regulated by the government and all tour guides must have a valid licence. Police will sometimes sweep through and arrest unlienced tour guides leaving guests stranded. Avoid this.
- Traffic around the main city of Denpasar is often jammed and it is worth speaking with us early to avoid being stuck for hours. We know good places to go, are aware of the conditions and are happy to help.
- Using wifi based internet in Bali can at times be unreliable but cellular internet is often good. It’s worth buying a telkomsel sim with a data plan as these are cheap and coverage is widespread.